Following the activation of the Incorporated Associations Reform Act 2012 in Victoria we have not yet revised the recommended local church constitution for Victoria yet. Following it will not result in a constitution passing Department of Justice scrutiny. However, a couple of constitutions modelled on the Reform Act have passed and are included as examples below. As more come to light they may be posted.
Click below to download
- Vic Local Church Constitution Template for Churches with Membership only
- Vic Local Church Constitution Template for Churches with Associate Membership
- Vic Local Church Rule Schedule to the above constitutions required by Department of Justice
- OneVine Community Church Constitution Example
- Diggerland Church Constitution Example
Click below to download other Resources