CRC Churches International, previously known as The Christian Revival Crusade, is an established pentecostal denomination that started in Australia, has expanded throughout the Asia Pacific, and now encompasses a global vision.
In the last 15 years the CRC has developed a set of long-term goals for the Australian movement as well as the international movement. These documents show clear goals and a pathway in moving forward.
- Strategic Directions 2018-2023 (Australia)
- International Strategic Directions 2015-2020
- Strategic Directions 2013-2018 (Australia)
- International Strategic Directions 2010-2015
- Strategic Directions 2008-2013 (Australia)
- Strategic Directions 2003-2008 (Australia)
In 2010 a follow up document called ‘x2 Double the Churches, Double the People’ was developed, that provides a broader platform for the stated goal to have a presence in every nation by the year 2045.